About MSC Design
While our specialty is restaurants, our team also has extensive experience in retail, hospitality, health and wellness, and both single and multi-family residential projects. We work closely with our clients—listening and learning—to bring their vision to life through innovative design.
MSC Core Values
- The Golden Rule – Do unto others… Treat others the way you want to be treated, with kindness, patience, empathy, and respect.
- Honesty – Tell the truth under all circumstances.
- Integrity – Do the right thing because it is the right thing to do.
- Accountability – Hold yourself accountable first. Take responsibility for your own actions and hold one another accountable.
- Excellence – Always do your very best at everything you do. Be willing to look critically at ourselves and our processes to identify ways we can improve.
Culture: Serving others for the good of all and enjoying it.
- Client service comes first.
- Quality, innovative design is what we do.
- We do it with gratitude and compassion, inclusively.
We bring a high level of skill and proficiency to every step of the project process. We can deliver a complete project package that includes site selection consulting, concept development, schematic design and detailed construction documentation. The result is more accurate contractor bids, faster and easier municipal approvals, and fewer change orders during construction.
We produce high-end results, within budget—without compromising style. Masterfully implemented, materials, colors, lighting, and furnishings create powerful brand expressions. From concept to completion, we seek opportunities to elevate the look and feel of the project, enhance functionality and productivity, and maximize overall design value.
It goes beyond our qualifications, the length of our practice, or the breadth of our portfolio. We are skilled professionals with decades of accomplishments. How we leverage that expertise sets us apart. We build productive partnerships, responsive workflows and gratifying experiences for our clients and their clientele. Our goal is to deliver memorable, experiential spaces, and a lasting positive impression.
MSC Design doesn’t just create beautiful environments, we create enduring relationships. We are driven by the integrity of our process, pride in our product, and passion for our work. We work conscientiously and collaboratively with all parties in the project process—from the real estate broker who finds the perfect site, to the subcontractor who installs the flooring.
We view every project as a partnership and an opportunity to provide personal, focused service. Architect and owner Matthew Stevens Crittenden is involved and engaged every step of the way—from conceptual design, to delivery of construction documents, through completion of construction.
Contact us to find out how we can make your next project better by design.